The tips and reminders you’ll receive as part of your Grief Coach subscription are drawn from hundreds of expert sources, and customized based on cause of death, age, relationship to the deceased and more.
When someone dies it can be daunting to scour the web and bookstore shelves, in search of the best information for your specific situation. Grief Coach does the research for you, drawing wisdom from sources such as the ones listed below, and then creating short, personalized, time-based text messages for people who are grieving, but also for the friends and family who want to support them.
- National Center for School Crisis and Bereavement
- Safe Crossings Foundation
- Coalition to Support Grieving Children
- Seattle Children’s Hospital
- "Grief Works," Julia Samuel. Scribner. 2017.
- "There Is No Good Card For This," Kelsey Crowe, Phd, and Emily McDowell. Harper Collins Publishers. 2017.
- Rebecca Peyton, Author, Playright, TEDTalk speaker. "Sometimes I Laugh Like My Sister," Oberon Modern Plays. 2019.
- Modern Mourning, pregnancy & infant loss support
Grief support to your phone, all year long.
We'll send you thoughtful, customized tips and suggestions all year long, personalized based on your loss. Subscriptions are $99 for a full year of support, for you and up to 4 others who want to help.
Kids are hit the hardest by loss — especially because they often don't talk about their grief, even with us. We’re there for them during the one week we have them at camp, but I’m thrilled that now with Grief Coach they will have on-going support from friends and family, in the environment where they feel the most comfortable and in control — on their phones!