The tips and reminders you’ll receive as part of your Grief Coach subscription are drawn from hundreds of expert sources, and customized based on cause of death, age, relationship to the deceased and more.
When someone dies it can be daunting to scour the web and bookstore shelves, in search of the best information for your specific situation. Grief Coach does the research for you, drawing wisdom from sources such as the ones listed below, and then creating short, personalized, time-based text messages for people who are grieving, but also for the friends and family who want to support them.
- National Center for School Crisis and Bereavement
- Safe Crossings Foundation
- Coalition to Support Grieving Children
- Seattle Children’s Hospital
- "Grief Works," Julia Samuel. Scribner. 2017.
- "There Is No Good Card For This," Kelsey Crowe, Phd, and Emily McDowell. Harper Collins Publishers. 2017.
- Rebecca Peyton, Author, Playright, TEDTalk speaker. "Sometimes I Laugh Like My Sister," Oberon Modern Plays. 2019.
- Modern Mourning, pregnancy & infant loss support